ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

engine dynamics turbo conversion 2799

Clio Sport 172 MK2
Any one got one here?reccomend any upgrades along with it?ktec obe is like 6k fitted i know its 300bhp but surely 230 is enuf in these litle beasts?

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
There is a search bar at the top of the page type In turbo.... Mine is running 223bhp yes it's enough 1st-2nd gear and brake can't really do much else without losing my license :approve: but you will always be left wanting more, and as you will find with many debates on this forum you will not see 300bhp from the ktec kit.

182, 6r GTi
Any one got one here?reccomend any upgrades along with it?ktec obe is like 6k fitted i know its 300bhp but surely 230 is enuf in these litle beasts?

300 is all verry well if you can put the power down that is . my brothers st was supercharged and had 280bhp span 1st 2nd and 3rd.(didnt have a lsd tho)

Clio Sport 172 MK2
There is a search bar at the top of the page type In turbo.... Mine is running 223bhp yes it's enough 1st-2nd gear and brake can't really do much else without losing my license :approve: but you will always be left wanting more, and as you will find with many debates on this forum you will not see 300bhp from the ktec kit.
thanks scotty.is ures the ed one?wots the mpg go down to with it at 223bhp

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
I'd have to say, a turbo would ruin a 1*2 for me.

Part of the appeal after coming from two previous turbo hot hatches, is being able to put the power down with no unpredictable coming on boost and the throttle response.

If you have to go FI, supercharged should be the only way, IMO.

172 turbo 'cup'
I get about 80 miles for 20 quid 228 is enough for me much more you would need a lsd to get all the power down