ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Dynamics Turbo upgrade

ClioSport 172 Cup
Also I noticed that Engine dynamics sell Wossner high compression pistons, 12.8:1 and 13.3:1, will both these compressions run ok on normal pump fuel e.g. 98 octane?

Sam

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I keep looking at this, Not got 3k handy though!

I always think, ok so add 3k to the value of my car and what can I get game - the answer is usually nothing that takes my fancy!

I keep looking at this, Not got 3k handy though!

I always think, ok so add 3k to the value of my car and what can I get game - the answer is usually nothing that takes my fancy!

It won't add 3k to the value of your car, it'll be worth a bit more than a standard 172. Turbo 172s are very hard to sell on.

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
If your a bit switched on you'd could probably build a kit your self for cheaper, as theres a few parts in both this and ktecs low pressure conversion which aren't really brilliant.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
It won't add 3k to the value of your car, it'll be worth a bit more than a standard 172. Turbo 172s are very hard to sell on.

No this is true, but I think anyone spending 3k on any car will have to be pretty confident that their long term plans include the car in question..