ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine fuses/relays

Which ones are for what? Thanks.

P1000855.jpg

172 cup
Bump,
my relay box is identical to this one. 172 cup.

Just brought and had gremlins on day 5 :cry:, wouldn't start.. Thought it might be the TDC sensor which I'm planning on replacing although I cant seem to find a clear set of instructions on fitting the new blue topped sensor (will it actually work?, there are about 10 variants for sale?) just plan to cut wires on old senor and crimp on new ones?

Turns out it was the relays and after a clean and a swift wack the car starts again :blush:, I would really love to know what 1-5 are on the picture above so I can order new parts. Another thread has led me to this page for 4&5 although not sure if these are right either:
Here

Please if someone can help tell me the part numbers or even better a link to confirm where to buy the right parts from I will be very grateful. Loved my first 5 days of 172 cup ownership.. Would like to see plenty more

2002 clio 172
has anyone got a list of each of these and what they do im having real problems with my 172 the thing just will not start, and ive replaced all the usuals tdc sensor, checked coil and ht leads etc compression is all fine so im now going into the electrics which might I add are in not great shape

2003 172
On mine, there is an additional one next to number 4.
Number 5 is starter, 4 is engine management and the extra one was the engine fan. 100% this.

Either F, G or H is the throttle body one. I forget now.