ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

engine mods for 1.6 dymanique

clio 1.6 16v dymanique
iv just fitted a scorpian system to my clio sounds gr8 but im thinking of getting a 4 2 1 manifold from ktec what differene wil this make? also im either getting the viper induction kit or the ramcharger kit from ktec which is 100sqid cheaper and i think looks better but is it worth shelling out for the viper? wots better?

FOR SALE!!!
FredYozzasport do u still got to eccy a lot a seen ya v6 there a few time seen ya around stone as well i asked you ages ago if i could take some pics of it when you were on the shell garge at stone before i joined this fourm

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
my experience from my previous car,

SS headers + SS decat + factory default mid-silencer + SS specific muffler + k-tec ramcharger will give you a magnificent tone, still I miss the tone. Plus a decent remap is enough but mod is endless try to shape it in your mind then apply one by one my suggestion is leave remapping last, which will give you enough oppurtunity to test the effect of each individual component.

iv just fitted a scorpian system to my clio sounds gr8 but im thinking of getting a 4 2 1 manifold from ktec what differene wil this make? also im either getting the viper induction kit or the ramcharger kit from ktec which is 100sqid cheaper and i think looks better but is it worth shelling out for the viper? wots better?

clio 1.6 16v dymanique
how much bhp did that add? how much is a remap? i seem to find it hard to get parts for my 1.6 do you knw of any places egfor cams?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
custom catback exhaust with decat, k-tec 4-2-1 manifold, induction kit (not up on the induction kits for this engine so dont know whats best)

fast road cams, 2.0 16v F4R throttle body (not the 172 engine, the megane 2.0 engine i think it is, matt black knows the one you need if you phone him he has loads in stock last time someone asked)

then top that off with headwork and a remap and you might have about 135bhp, maby more.

apparently the 1.6 16v K4M engine is limited by the inlet manifold.