ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine mount part numbers

2002 Clio 172
Does anyone have the part numbers, or can tell me what to search for, for the upper (cambelt side) mount on a ph2 172 on GSF or Eurocarparts websites?

I have searched for Clio 172 engine mounts, but can't find them, but remember someone on here knowing part no's so wondered if anyone can help please?

2002 Clio 172
Nice one - had my cambelt done at Diamond yesterday, and the mount was shagged, so needs replacing asap. Will order one once i find a good discount code!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Well when you do let me know it mate! Return the favour!

Just out of interest, how could you tell your main mount was shagged. I'm replacing mine only cos I've replaced the other two and still knocks a bit on hard acceleration from a stanstill. Any pics of yours?

2002 Clio 172
Well when you do let me know it mate! Return the favour!

Just out of interest, how could you tell your main mount was shagged. I'm replacing mine only cos I've replaced the other two and still knocks a bit on hard acceleration from a stanstill. Any pics of yours?

When Mick removed mine, there were bits of rubber falling off, and there was no fluid in the bottom of it. Mick says its broke, I replace it, since he knows what he's talking about and I don't!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Ahhhh, so there's a fluid in the bottom metal chamber? Thought it was just that the rubber dome thing goes soft - like the upper gearbox one.

Mine does look old.

It's only £51 on GSF?

2002 Clio 172
My neighbour is a branch manager for Eurocarparts, so will be asking him to price them up for me on trade - got to save every penny. Sure Mick said it should have fluid in it - someone on here will definitely know!