ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Engine Mount Replacement...

Focus ST
Just out of interest rather than needed - How much is it to replace the engine mounts??

Is it a major job??

I get the feeling I might need to get it done in the near future...

Focus ST
I know its covered under warrenty, but want to know how much it costs to replace.

Another reason I ask is because in the near future I know someone who is developing better mounts, but haven't got a clue to how much. So guessing the standard will give a ruff idea.

Gweebs said:
I know its covered under warrenty, but want to know how much it costs to replace.

Another reason I ask is because in the near future I know someone who is developing better mounts, but haven't got a clue to how much. So guessing the standard will give a ruff idea.
Not 100% sure on prices but £40 for the top one £50 for the battery one and £35 or so for the dogbone and if you have a 172 the gearbox one is about £45 from memory.

Focus ST
edde said:
Not 100% sure on prices but £40 for the top one £50 for the battery one and £35 or so for the dogbone and if you have a 172 the gearbox one is about £45 from memory.

Cheers Dud!!! :approve:

Gweebs said:

Gweebs are you referring to BBPT?