ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

engine mount

Fiesta Zetec
On my drivers side mount the solid rubber cone shaped part seems to have a very small hole right at the top near the joint/ nut, is this damaged/ starting to fail as there was also a small amount of brown oily fluid on it too

any advice would be great

RS RIP
i think it's busted..
You have a 1.4 so must have a little less stress on the mounts than a 172/182, but i'll be changing all my mounts this week for the SECOND time in 65k.
The mounts are no good/do'nt last that long from Reno

RS RIP
the leaky bit you were talking about ; Two weeks ago a mechanic at Renault told me about this, they change the part when seeing this. Although the Sport models have solid ones, other models have em filled with oil ? Something in that matter

Fiesta Zetec
the leaky bit you were talking about ; Two weeks ago a mechanic at Renault told me about this, they change the part when seeing this. Although the Sport models have solid ones, other models have em filled with oil ? Something in that matter

ok, is it an expensive job??