ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

engine mount

clio 182
where can i get a lower engine mount? how much are they are they easy to fit your self.

lol...

anyway, you can get them from a number of places, euro car parts, gsf, renault....which one is it? the one on the front of the engine or the rear one that attaches to the gearbox (dogbone) there all pretty straight forward if your handy enough.

edit: that one posted above is the dogbone. that links for the bushes only. euro car parts sell that whole mount with standard bushes for £20. its the easiest out of all them to fit imo.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Thats the dogbone mount then, you can fit it yourself really easy to do, most people upgrade the mount to a powerflex ones as they tend to last much longer, you can get the bushed from ebay for about £45, takes about an hour to do.

S4 Avant
Thats the dogbone mount then, you can fit it yourself really easy to do, most people upgrade the mount to a powerflex ones as they tend to last much longer, you can get the bushed from ebay for about £45, takes about an hour to do.

Take it you've never swapped the standard bushes for the powerflex?

340i
Take it you've never swapped the standard bushes for the powerflex?

It took me 45mins to do Laura's.... That included jacking the car up, axel stands, jacking car down etc.

and answering her silly questions "why is it purple" "why are you cutting the old one out" LOL! ;)

S4 Avant
It took me 45mins to do Laura's.... That included jacking the car up, axel stands, jacking car down etc.

and answering her silly questions "why is it purple" "why are you cutting the old one out" LOL! ;)

Haha, don't contradict me b**ch, I know you struggled really!