ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Performance

does ne1 think theres any way i can get my 0 - 60 time up to about 8 secs or below, its a 1.6 16v RXE 5 door, but i wouldnt know where to start in the way of performance mods, does it sound do-able? it says on paper thats its 9.6 but being it a 5 door etc i dont think it is, plus i got a boot of ice and kitted, bigger wheels etc, and id like to keep all the above, but would just like that little bit of extra go

Not sure about getting it to sub-8 seconds (especially with a bootful of ICE and big wheels!), but have you gone down the traditional route of exhaust, decat, sealed induction kit and possibley a new ECU? Thatd probably be the best way to start.

its cos my m8s just go a mr2 mk1, so cnt be havin him licking me up lol custom exhaust is the only thing i have on that list so far heh, is there not a clio performance group that will just say u can have all this as like a apckage and ull gain.. dah dee dah?

nos is a road i dont really wanna go down cos i want the extra bit of go there all the time, not having to emss about wiv bottles all the time