ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

engine sluggish

clio172,nimbus 197
cam belt done 3months ago and last service about 6 months ago car uses every day all day so i do loads of miles init

clio172,nimbus 197
no just been sluggish 2nite not sure on plugs bt i may service and replace them oil getting quite dark

clio172,nimbus 197
they got white bit all over them my mate a member on here knows his cars and said there a bit nackered best to replace them

Ph1
Whats the point in taking it for a service if your already doing half the checks 6 months after it :S

Dark oil ftw :cool:

Cooksport Fleet
At 70k mate, just change the oil, filter, plugs, ht leads. That sort of stuff.

I tend to change my oil/filter every 7k (ish) anyway.

And when u say sluggish, do u mean u have just got used to the power again?

:)

Change the plugs and filters. Also if the HT leads are looking a bit worse for ware then it's a perfect opportunity to replace them with some Lumenition leads :)

Clio 182 arctic
mine felt sluggish a few days ago, didn want to pick up as readily and it did feel 'slow'. when the roads were gritted gave it a good thrashin on the motorway in 3rd n 4th then a good chuck about on the b roads and it feels like it should now