ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Tidy

172 Ph2 Flamer
Here is a few pic's of my engine tidy up as you can see in the first few pic's it needed it! started off by spraying it black and giving everything a good wipe down while i was doing that i had the engine cover sprayed up from the standard silver, then i fitted some hose dressing just to finish it off pretty happy with how its looking now just need to get a samco inlet hose then think im done..

Before...

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

And After

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

Thanks C+C welcome :approve:

172 Ph2 Flamer
also as you can see in the pic i have a split seal right at the front which annoys the sh*t out of me anyone know a price for a new one?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Does look smart but for some reason i prefer them without an engine cover..probably on my own. haha

ALF

Blue ph1
I need to find some bolts for my engine cover. What size are those and where did you buy your shiny ones ? :)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
aww I want my engine bay to look like this!!!! My engine cover is all warped :( (and not red)

Really good job!