ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

engine upgrade

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

Ive got a 1.2 1998 and i want to get a engine upgrade can anyone tell me who i would need to speek to?

Depends what you want to drop in there. But any of the tunning companies should be able to do it.

A GTT should costs in all about £1500 but then if you want any work then the bill will go up.

You could drop any Clio engine in there without to many problems ie 1.4 1.8 or Williams one.

I guess it will cost you about £750 to 1k to drop the engine in then you need to add the cost of the engine ontop of that.

EDD

Torsion Tuning in Essex have a good reputation Ive heard. Think they specalise in the 1.4T GTT conversion.

Torsion Tuning 07949 473317 - Dave Bell

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

kingy

give us a call about the conversion, happily talk you through the options and relative costs.... if you need pics etc also let me know or search the boards here for GDI

Brun has had one of our GTT conversions, so he posted lots of pics too.

look forward to speaking to you...

Andy

GDI

07010 716 440