ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine

Renault clio MK1 1.4 RT
Hay I Need Some Help.

I Got A L Reg Mk1 1.4 Rt And Having Some Trouble.

First Of All Noticed It Recently Every Time I Start The Car Up In The Morning When Im Driving It Feels Restricted Some And Can Some Times Jolt Like If You Take Ya Foot Of The Gas Qiuck.i Thought This Could Just Be The Age Of The Engine And Cold Starting.any One Heard Of This Before?second Of All Mite Jjst Be My Imagination But Seam To Be Using A Lot Of Fuel.this Is My First Clio So Im Not Aware Of Any Common Faults On Certain Models.any Help Would Be Much Apreciated.

Renault clio MK1 1.4 RT
not shore but its geting don in jan with its mot in march.should sort it then.whats the best 35mm lowering springs to get and soem one said a bolt on filter would do more harm than good??true???

Chocolate Bar™
i thought that, but i've found that it just takes slightly longer for my car to get up to temperature compared to before it was installed. if its an open induction kit on an older car removing the cold air feeds will make it run nicer in winter.

so no - not more harm than good :)