ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Enzo engined Honda Type R with 750bhp

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Link not on Facebook? Sounds f**king insane.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
For those who don't have Faceache
A kid is outside the NEC vaping like the Red Arrows.
Telling a bloke that he has a 2002 Honda Type R running a Enzo engine, Lambo exhaust system with 2 turbos and 4 superchargers and it's running 750bhp with road legal slick tyres all for the cost of 50k

Let's just say from his FB he is a bit of a Walter Mitty.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I like how he seems to think a 2002 car qualifies to be in the classic car show, the dog kennel is a modified 2002 car, maybe I should roll up smoking a bong and get stropy when they won't let me exhibit it.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I don't get the whole thing lol.

Why is he speaking b****cks about a portable chimney?

Why is he making up bullshit about a made up car?

Why is he pretending to be old enough to take a driving test?

I'm officially old it seems. f**king yoof!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I can't figure it out, is he talking about a real life car or a car in Forza on xbox?

Either way he's definitely a gob shite.

RB 182 FF
We really need to track down this amazing machine though guys... I really want to see a V12 quad supercharged twin turbo'd setup all nicely packed into an engine bay, the fabrication must be a work of art. He still needs to take it to a decent tuner though, 750 bhp sounds a monumental underachievement...

Clio 182 - RB
Ffs. I wanna watch this [emoji23] Don't do FB though.

Although, when my brother sends me stupid videos through FB I can watch them [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Someone has already tracked him down on FB lol

RB 182 FF
I'd love him to prove us all wrong and this car actually exists...... Maybe we can get him to do some scratching on his DJ decks in the boot.....😂

Clio 182 - RB
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]What a dooch.

Would love him to prove us / everybody wrong though with said car.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
FPMSL twin turbo and four superchargers lol.
His brain is turning into popcorn like his lungs with that stupid vaping as well.
Need to see him spinning the decks just for comedy value.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Wtf are the first few things he says? I genuinely have no idea.

Thank goodness he's got that Bose sound system though. Had no idea they did aftermarket, must look into that.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Looks like the bloke who originally posted the video has taken it down and is now going on all the places it's been posted to get them to take it down too.