ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Epic Read (Supra content)

all that then a 4 speed auto box? :( and 19" front wheels and 18" rears? i understand the choices but :(:(

still, awesome build though!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Jesus that must have cost a LOT of money, I like his style though I'm a new part wh0re too.

Having read through it, there's clearly a LOT of money involved here.
I agree with some of his mods being 'questionable', but it's his dream car & his money... he can do what ever he wants!

Lionel Richie
one car was a bit bent so he bought another, oi dickhead with 1000bhp it'll bend itself anyway, plus you're only going in straight lines!

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Carbon driveshafts...

I haven't read the thread but its actually a very beneficial modificaton at those power figures. Fair play to the bloke though, there aren't many cars you can go out and buy with over 800bhp for what he's spent. If I wanted to go fast in a straight line though I wouldn't bother wasting money on a car unless it had a big block chevy in it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I love how he's basically made a new car out of it, even down to ordering new OEM looms and the tiniest washers.

I think he's more or less finished this now.

DSC03043.jpg

Looks alright, but the stance is weak IMO..

Lionel Richie
that's a £100K car easily i reckon! But have i got this right, he's hipped 2 cars from aus to the us?

He sacked his first one off because it was bent. Can't remember whether he shipped it over though? CBA trawling through all that again to find out though!

Actually he must have - he didn't do any work himself, so wouldn't have known until it was in bits... So yeah, 2 cars from Aus to US.

Nissan 350z
Wow. Just read it all and that is one serious wallet build. I can understand the engine moding and the respray but all that replacement OEM parts for the sake of replacing them is unusual! AUS have some awesome cars so im unsure why a Supra :)