ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

er...i dont think so

1.4 16V Mk2 Ph2
Image019.jpg

This was on the way home today lol

CSX

172 CUP!
Mines doing the same thing, happened before - left it a couple of weeks and it sorted tis self. :)

RB 197 fatty
this happened on my old 1.2, it went up to 36 once when it was sitting in direct sunlight at work all day, then never displayed anything different.....ever! even when i sold it!

Warning: Do not leave clio in direct sunlight or store in a dark cold place

Never above 25mpg
is that what those little nippley bits are under the mirror then? i assumed they were for the keycard sensors on my 197? thereis one on both mirrors :rolleyes:

MK2PH2 only under the nearside wing mirror. Need to get mine replaced too before my sister has the car...

1.2 Dynamique
damn, back home its 43C, at uni its 0 :(

Jay gimme a txt sometime, bout wether your goin home nxt wknd or nt?

x

1.4 16V Mk2 Ph2
it was in stafford. iv got my m8s b'day in leicester next week, sorry m8. im back this weekend tho?

is that what those little nippley bits are under the mirror then? i assumed they were for the keycard sensors on my 197? thereis one on both mirrors :rolleyes:

I was under the impression that they were sensors for the heaters in the mirrors, on my clio the wing mirrors heat up when they drop below a certain temp to prevent ice and snow and such ;)