ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ESP gave up...!

ant

yep.
Dave3141 said:
My brown pants moments are probably every day things for other people.

i like to scare myself, just not in the car. I have a bmx for that!! less chance of death i reckon.

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Yeah lesson learned.. sorry for confusion, I thought when the light was flashing it was saying 'I cant help!'. Like when you have the speed limiter on and your going down a hill, that starts flashing because it cant slow you down.

Thanks for answering the green stick question.

R35 GTR
inferno cup said:
you have got the right idea mate:race: You learn alot on the skid pan and how to tell what sort of a slide is happening and how to recover it. Plus, you get taught how to really drive. As the basic driving test teaches you the very very basics.

I think you learn bugger all on the driving lessons to be honest. I learnt more on my own, with heal toe down changing, watching for tell tale signs on road for how sharp corners are, not to try left foot braking.lol.....

another one is realising that on every roundabout someone will always cut you up.

172 Cup
Dave3141 said:
another one is realising that on every roundabout someone will always cut you up.

s**t me, that's true enough. I like it how you can always tell the ones that are gonna do it. lol. Then you hang back (obviously) and think to yourself: 'I f**king knew he was gonna do that.'

Clio 197
RE Original post.

I had a similar incident in the 225 - snaking ALL over the place for a good 100 yards.

I don't know whether it was helping, or hindering.

RenaultSport clio 182 cup
Totally agree. Roundabouts, do people actually know how to appraoch them and what lane they are supposed be in? Really makes me cross when they cut you up!! Normally it's white van man that does it!!!:mad:

R35 GTR
yeh, there a really cool roundabout on the stafford road in wolves. I go round pretty sharpish, its like a hairpin bend, but always ready to stop.

I look at the drivers, as they start to move and shake my head at them.

they stop most of the time.