ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ESSEX MEET PICS 05 JUL 08 (PIC HEAVY!!!)

• Thread starter 182-racing-blue
  • Start date

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Nice cars, Great pic's but seriously how big is that TOW decal on the RB i mean come on does it really need to be that big even mr magoo could see that :rasp:

182-racing-blue

Nice cars, Great pic's but seriously how big is that TOW decal on the RB i mean come on does it really need to be that big even mr magoo could see that :rasp:

Ha ha, I had it made by legohead for the ring. In the event I had an off. Wanted the Germans to see it!!! It's not staying. :nono:

Titanium 182
lol. FAO 182RB does it take long to edit pictures the way you do coz i think i mite give it a go sumtime looks like fun. also howa my pics looking . wish i had given it another clean before i meet u guys

182-racing-blue

lol. FAO 182RB does it take long to edit pictures the way you do coz i think i mite give it a go sumtime looks like fun. also howa my pics looking . wish i had given it another clean before i meet u guys

If you are a fast learner you can do PS in a day. The more you use it the more you learn. Depends what you want to achieve. PS software is very expensive though. You cant edit pictures on MS paint. ;)

Ive not long woke up mate and editing pics in the morning isnt high on the list but rest assured you will have them by the weekend. :D

Titanium 182
i am fully aware of that mate i wake up and work isnt usally a high priority on my list either lol. i do learn very quick i did av a dodgy copy once off a mate but just never got the hang of it