ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex mini meet tomorrow 19:30

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Hello everyone how are we all

Right sorry its late notice but i thought i'd try and get a few faces out for tomorrow night sit in a pub for a bit and plan the night ahead and of course our summer plans, have a cheeky pint, Then head up towards southend sea front and see whats going on with this cruise

Meeting point will be the dick turpin pub just off the A127 southend bound

http://www.pub-explorer.com/essex/pub/dickturpinwickford.htm

Time: 19:30

It will be good to have a catch up with u all

So get your names down and i hope to see u all tomorrow night

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
1. Kyle 86
2. Rob 182
3. nightrider renault
4. racy blue

Clio RS 200
Theres defo going to be a load of cars out and about tomorrow night

there should be a lot but we won't know the exact place till the afternoon as southend council have put an injunction on tomorrows huge meet. The organisers have stated that they want most people to be at this new place around 8-8:30

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Ahhh another meet I can't make :( one day il be able to come to one

Shame :-( late notice i no but i was having a chat with a couple of the lads and i thought i'd see what response i got on here lol

The next one will be up a month in advance lol

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
there should be a lot but we won't know the exact place till the afternoon as southend council have put an injunction on tomorrows huge meet. The organisers have stated that they want most people to be at this new place around 8-8:30

Sounds kool to me, Ill be out and about for a bit

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
[h=5]East Essex Cruizers
[/h][h=5]THIS IS HAPPENING 100 PERCENT WHO EVERE TELLS YOU ITS NOT IS TELLING YOU BULLSHIT!! IT WONT BE AT SOUTHEND ANYMORE!!!!! LOCATION DETAILS WILL BE PUT UP TOMORROW MID DAY / AFTERNOON!! GET YOUR CARS CLEAN AND LETS HAVE A EPIC NIGHT!!! THANKS FOR EVERYONES SUPPORT. looks like im going with the vxrs again:cry:[/h]

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
[h=5]East Essex Cruizers
[/h][h=5]THIS IS HAPPENING 100 PERCENT WHO EVERE TELLS YOU ITS NOT IS TELLING YOU BULLSHIT!! IT WONT BE AT SOUTHEND ANYMORE!!!!! LOCATION DETAILS WILL BE PUT UP TOMORROW MID DAY / AFTERNOON!! GET YOUR CARS CLEAN AND LETS HAVE A EPIC NIGHT!!! THANKS FOR EVERYONES SUPPORT. looks like im going with the vxrs again:cry:[/h]

Lol have fun

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Yeah bud defo, Monthly meets will be coming up and will go on all through the summer, were not going to the pub now were all gonna meet up out and about

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Due to lack of intrest a few of is have decided against meeting at the pub and were going to meet up at this cruise

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I was in the artic blue 182 which is my mates i was with a blue & red 197 a silver 200, the white 200 was gone when i turned up

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
There was just a few of us out there will be some quality meets coming up in the very near future bud :)