ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex RR day at TDI Results, Pictures/Videos

SG9 Forester STi
For those who didn't know....Cliosport.net helped TDI to raise £430.00 for Great Ormond Street Hospital. Well done!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Thats awesome. Well done guys.

Vicky, let me know when you've done a write up and i'll bung it on the front page.

Nimbus 197
that's really good!!! good charity my other half had open heart surgery when he was just 1hour old.. saved his life.. and also my sister spent the first 3years of her life in there x always supported them x

R26r R26
Well done Vicky for organising this. Gutted I couldn't make it now. Especially knowing that Craig made a rare appearance.

Stuart, you need to take me out in the Meg so I can see what all the fuss is about ;)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
was a very good day out for one and all!!

just need to get the pictures/videos off togusa and TDI!!

SG9 Forester STi
I've spoken to TDI who aim to have the videos edited and put up on YouTube in the next few days.

This will also be emailed to me. I'm doing a write up of the individual cars and what they ran on the day so would appreciate it if the video isn't posted if someone gets to it before me as this will be embedded into the write up which will be on the front page :)

Thanks guys and gals!