ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Estimate price of professionally carbon vinyl wrapping my bonnet

Clio 182
As above, got a lovely stone chip on the front which looks like it'd need a respray so considered carbon wrapping it as a cheaper alternative to a real carbon bonnet.

Any ideas what sort of price range i'd be looking for this service including vinyl and application?

mg zr
do it yourself i do it for a living
mix some water and fairy liquid in a water spayer(flower watering) wet the bonnet get ur mate to help lay it on and then get a heat gun at the ready/hairdryer and heat in the bits that have curvs u will get charged a fair bit at a sign co

Clio 182
Thanks for that mate i'll check it out. Anyone got a rough set of dim for the phase 2 bonnet?

EDIT: just measured myself - about 1400x1000

also 'green mk1 boy' could you get me a pic of a carbon vinyl wrapped bonnet?

mg zr
try ur local collage see if they do sign fitting or a simalar named course and give em a ring speak to the tutor and see what he says when i did it at collage we wrpped a punto for free to get experiance and all the guy payed for was the vinyl but if u have ur own might only cost u a few cans a coke for the people doing it