ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ET 35 Wheels fit 182?

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Seeing as it looks like I will get rid of my Mk1 Hybrid I would like to use the wheels (grey ultraleggeras) on a 182 but will they fit and if so would it be the 182 only or also the 182 with cup suspension?

Don't mind using spacers and prefer the look of the Oz wheels or Turinis to the standard 182 wheel.

Sorry if this has been asked before. Know very little about the newe clios.

Lionel Richie
they'll go on, but scrub like a bugger stock offset is 45, so you'll be 10mm too far out each side (hence the scrubbing)

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
I've tried looking for the offset information but many searches don't provide much info between standard 182 and cup. I thought cup were 45 offset (or 42 as seen that number somewhere) but without physically seeing 2 wheels and getting the ET off them am clueless.

Was going to be fittting coilovers anyway so does it matter which car you start with, i.e. a 182 FF or 182 FF with cup packs? I believe hubs are different which makes getting correct coilovers tricky and is track wider with the cup option?

200 FF Storm Grey
they'll go on, but scrub like a bugger stock offset is 45, so you'll be 10mm too far out each side (hence the scrubbing)

Nah they won't, unless you're down on like 50mm+

My legga's came last night, going on today and mine is down 25mm @ the back and 40m @ the front so will let you know mate, can't wait :rasp:

200 FF Storm Grey
I've tried looking for the offset information but many searches don't provide much info between standard 182 and cup. I thought cup were 45 offset (or 42 as seen that number somewhere) but without physically seeing 2 wheels and getting the ET off them am clueless.

Was going to be fittting coilovers anyway so does it matter which car you start with, i.e. a 182 FF or 182 FF with cup packs? I believe hubs are different which makes getting correct coilovers tricky and is track wider with the cup option?

The offset is the same for both mate.

Yeh the hub spacings are different on the 182 compared to 182 cup(or cup packs). Talking £1k+ if you want a good set of coilies for a cup, or you can take he risk on gaz @ about £400 but I've heard the ride and reliability of them is poor.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Yeah FK Automotive were my preferred choice on the Hybrid and H&R if I could have afforded them so would be sticking to FK, H&R or KW. Heard various things about Gaz when I was looking for mine and wouldn't go near them....

Just got to find a 182 so I can start stripping and selling the Hybrid.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Nah they won't, unless you're down on like 50mm+

My legga's came last night, going on today and mine is down 25mm @ the back and 40m @ the front so will let you know mate, can't wait :rasp:

What offset by the way. And post some pics when on. Don't forget to way them whilst they are off as it all helps keeping them clean. Although I find the grey holds the muck well and looks good when dirty more than silver...

RB 182 cup
The offset is the same for both mate.

Yeh the hub spacings are different on the 182 compared to 182 cup(or cup packs). Talking £1k+ if you want a good set of coilies for a cup, or you can take he risk on gaz @ about £400 but I've heard the ride and reliability of them is poor.

dont kow why people say the ride is poor, it is far from that.

ive had mine now since april and had no problem whatsoever with the setting on soft they are very confortable and not hard at all. they have had a full day at cadwell and i found them more fine, they were on full hard and i loved them, kept up with people with much more exspensive kit. infact i wouldnt mined them with a bit harder spring in

if anyone wants to come for a ride in mine they are more than welcome

anyway heres a pic of mine on et36 15's

DSCF3412.jpg

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Nicely lowered. Which coilovers you using?

I found my FK's an improvement but that was probably also down to the original suspension being 7 years old when I fitted the coilovers.