ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Clio BBS+Coilovers inside

2002 1.2 16V
Well this thread is long overdue an update. Through one thing and another my clio has now been off the road since November 2009. I now have a mk4 golf daily and the clio has had a bit more work done but due to me just graduating and not having a regular job funds are limited.

So the update, I got a 172 bear bumper and a mk2 ph3 front bumper on during the summer and took the coilovers out unsiezed them wound them down about 90% and removed the rear adjusters :evil:. The BBS's have been split again and I have the centres primed but still not sure what colour to go with them :dapprove: anyone got any ideas? I detailed the car and its sitting again until I can get some more money together and get it finished/serviced/mot'd and back on the road. :D

Time for some pics:
Looked like this before the bumpers got painted and the coilovers where out :(
90a00150.gif

All painted and back together:
fd343f70.gif

96caad71.gif

76eba0e5.gif

778bfd11.gif

a7c208a9.gif

Wheels primed colour ideas?
b7c5f5f5.gif

So finishing touches will be getting the wheels back on, fitting a sport grill, getting the fog lights fitted (need the holders for the back of the bumper) and I might laminX the lights too.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Looking much better! Although I can't believe you didn't have it colour coded :(

2002 1.2 16V
Right here is the BIG update I have been longing for over a year now. :D

I will let the pics do the talking. Its very different from alot of stuff on here but I love it. All feedback positive or negative welcome.

48e795f9.gif

a4d46645.gif

1110b9a7.gif

4319d948.gif

507b045e.gif

4d6aa1f6.gif

d08622f5.gif

a413f116.gif

ce7ce2b6.gif

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Should of colour coded the front and smoothed it so it looks as one piece... And requires gold bolts on the wheels for wins ;)

2002 1.2 16V
Cheers for the comments. Im only out of surgery yesterday so the car will sit like this for a while but when I fitted the wheels straight away I thought lower and wider lol.

Colour coding and smoothing the boot just leaving the numberplate is the next move I think. Im also getting a wee install done as I like my music and the standard speakers suck big style.

The only reason for the tow hook is that its the same colour of purple as the wheels. lol. It will probably end up in the garage in a month or so. But easy towing is always a handy option with a french car :p