ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro clio with 182 conversion project

A sexy one
Cars changed direction now lol, iv recently raised the suspension and am now going for track rather than show now, iv ordered some powerflex bushs replacing the BMC induction kit for a standard one, going to decat it panel filter and a remap, not gonna waste to much money making it faster as there's always gonna be a faster one so in gonna concentrate more on making it handle!! Looking for a cage that I can modify to make better and give the interior a colour change and maybe a different colour all together.
Im wanting to change the wheels but ideally I want some 4x100 16x8/8.5 obv as iv pulled the wings out a bit and considering replacing the bodykit for a standard non sport kit, but that's just an idea

Arctic 182FF
Almost certainly the best car on this site. But why have you not got silvervision indicator bulbs?! The amount of money you must have spent here, can't you find £8 to get chrome indicator bulbs front and back? Would then be perfection.

A sexy one
RIGHT THEN... not been on here for a while, sort of got bored and all that, then i wanted to start another project so i bought a saxo :/ spare of ther moment thing tbh! and got the car quite cheap. BUT...after much thinking, i have spent all this time and money on the clio why start on a saxo? so im now repairing the saxo and its gonna be my new car while the clio is of the road while i start on it all over again!!!! i have some big plans for it, the majority of people on here will dissagree but at the end of the day its just a showcar and as i do bodywork and paint cars for a living theres no surprise thats what im into :) so the plans are to take the engine out and basically 'smooth' the bay custom door cards new front seats possibly a retrim in alcantara (just like i wanted all those pages ago ;) ) going to modify the dash, and the colour well...;)

A sexy one
not been on for ages, not much has changed tbh heres 2 pics taken on the way to players 6.0
48757742952167751161517.jpg

42791642952083749067788.jpg

as i previously wrote i bought a saxo vtr as a daily as i had some bigger plans for the clio, well had the saxo for 1week lol
39518010151399108001562.jpg

24963610151398928186562.jpg

53885210151009260675916.jpg

that was about 2 weeks ago, iv since been to nurburgring and replaced the saxo with a megane which i hope to be driving next weekend and the clio sorn and sitting in the bodyshop :) the plans are simple, make it faster, make it lower, some fresh paint and a better interior!!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
good stuff. least you walked away from the saxo, look forward to seeing the updates

A sexy one
I bought it cheap from Essex and had an injector leak as they had been glued in and had no clips, the bonnet prop didn't have a holder, was driving down the driveway and the bonnet prop touched the positive battery terminal, and with the injectors leaking there was only one thing that was going to happen!! Went to get a fire extinguisher but by the time we got one it was well on its way so we just stood and watched and called fireman Sam out lol

A sexy one
im relocating the battery, fusebox, ecu, powersteering resevoir, coolant bottle and the A/C pipes
68002101522904233302631.jpg

14817510152290423050263.jpg

all the metal will be polished up, heres a pic of the inlet just for an idea
40678810152290423160263.jpg

30554010152287889480263.jpg

A sexy one
The engine is coming alone was hoping to have the wiring done for Xmas and be painting the engine n box over Xmas but nothing's ever that simple!! Got few more hours of wiring then the engine can come out once its running perfectly. Also got some new front seats and them and the rear seats are goin for a new retrim next week

Clio 172
Absolutely amazing! I've just read this thread from start to finish (Well i looked at the pictures) and at first i thought the wheels looked abit small in the arches but once slammed it looked the part! I wish i could paint! What do you tend to charge just out of curiosity?

A sexy one
I sold it years ago to a local lad, had 3/4 owners since me. its in Scotland now, not in the condition it used to be!

came on here as I'm looking at getting a 172/182