ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

euro rims for ph1 172

clio 172
especially with mine been silver.
might be a bit much.
will av em if they come in at right money though even to sell.
you still up for the main event vince?

Black Clio GT
keskin blocklights are mint wheels and look alot better on with some stretched rubber and decked!!

have alook on styledynamix.co.uk thats where i got mine from !!

Half stripped mk2 172
yes, will be there for the main event. Last time i was there was in 2001 when my maltese friend was there in his top methanol dragster.

Will be good, you camping there as well, cos i am!

Vince

Chocolate Bar™
awesome wheels. i had a pic of a black mk1 172 with them off the old cliosport gallery. looked mint :D

clio 172
can you find that pic anywhere middo.
wanted to get an idea what it will look like.
answer to other comments
already on coilovers so will just go as low as i can without it rubbing.
the ofset of et30?wil this be a major issue and will the problem be at the front getting full lock or at the back.
already got tires 195/45/15 so yeah will be the euro streched tyre look.
this should also give me a bit more clearance near the top as top of the tye is still only 195 oppose to 225 what usually go with an 8 inch rim!

clio 172
yeah vince i will be camping.
will av to meet up for a beer.
i will get your mobile number before the meet. just hope the weather is good like last years main event

Turbos.
Not keen on those particular wheels but i would love to euro my car. Thing is, you'd need airbags or hydraulics as i haven't seen coilovers low enough. When you have super wide wheels and are lowered like 120mm you're going to be replacing bits regularly too!

Chocolate Bar™
thats not the point tho is it lol

looks smart as fook if done right - for anyone who may be interested (thanks to winston) this is the pic of the wheels at the top of the thread:

172mk1.jpg

clio 172
i dont know who big yin is mate?
you posted a pic with a corsa with some on.
its doing my head in making a decision on which ones to go for.
dont want to spend more than 450 to 500 euro's before delivery really? thats without tires of course as i have a set here ready to go.
borbet bs
rh ad cup
keskin kt5
keskin kt3
shmidt revolutions!!!!
doing my tree in and the list goes on!
any suggestions guys. BBS's would be lovely but i aint got drug dealer money to spend if you get what i'm saying.

clio 172
got mine on 15s at the min with 185/55/15's on with gaz coilovers about 7/10 way down and i cant get a trolly juck under the sils at the front so should get it low enough

clio 172
mattrt said:
do it do it, i want to see them on :p
i will but just dont want to rush into it and end up thinking i wish i had got those one's......!
that one middo has posted is really swaying me towards the keskin kt5's. subtle and low cost styling! slammed, tints, and great rims. only problem is mine is silver!!

Chocolate Bar™
hoperacing said:
i will but just dont want to rush into it and end up thinking i wish i had got those one's......!
that one middo has posted is really swaying me towards the keskin kt5's. subtle and low cost styling! slammed, tints, and great rims. only problem is mine is silver!!

doesnt cost much for respray :D

clio 172
silver to black!
cost more than my student loan mate!
plus when you change the colour completely it gets messy.door cards out everything off carpets out etc. its got to be done right if its getting done. plus dont really mind silver. first silver car i've had. my last car i still say was the best looking though.
alfa 145 in rossa red on 17s.
looked the nuts but liked living on the drive with electrical faults like all alfa's!!

Chocolate Bar™
also am almost certain that 'the big yin' had rh cups on his clio mk2, but cant find any pics im afraid :(

student loan and a 172 - wish my student loan would stretch that far. i have to struggle to make do with my 1.2 lmao

A well built VW
Enzo cups matey not as deep dished as the RH ones - No pics im afraid but i know someone has one on the site as they posted it a few weeks ago May have been Vinny c

ENZO%20CUP.jpg

Clio RS
another black one with KT5

IMG_3330.JPG

The Driver is named ReWe in cliowelt.de.
The Rims are 7,5x16 with 195/45

I mean not wide enough. 9x16 rulz :D

A well built VW
william... said:
another black one with KT5

IMG_3330.JPG

The Driver is named ReWe in cliowelt.de.
The Rims are 7,5x16 with 195/45

I mean not wide enough. 9x16 rulz :D

Im a big euro fan but that just isn't right

Vinny yeah they are the same ones dont look as nice on that car ;-)

AstraVan Sportive
Not sure about the KT5 Blocklights on a CLio Mk2, camera angles sometimes dont help though

If you want some more suggestions, add me to msn - Msn@2modified.com - we deal in alot of Euro Wheels so can hopefully sort out a deal for you :)

clio 172
i think your right middo.
the 7.5 by 16's have less dish so to speak than the 9 by 16 or even the 8 by 15's which im looking at. this shos in that pic i think!
can always e bay em if i dont like what i buy i guess.
oh and middo the student loan didn't buy the car. that 4 grand of pizza delivery money mate!!!! only got a loan this year and its my third and final year so banking as much of it as i can for deposit on house etc!
got an ax diesel to deliver pizza's. 60mpg all day!

clio 172
right guys.
as some of you are aware i paid for my euro rims from an e bay seller about 15 weeks ago. while i was on holiday they arrived and got fitted yesterday. i got the kt5's at first which the majority of members who passed judgement was of the negative variety.
forgotten how to load some pics up so could someone let me know the best way and you can all pass judgment now the finished result. oh and 15x8's with an et30 there was only the slightest clearence problem on the fronts where 2 mm had to be skimmed off the highest points of the calliper. and its dropped and all clear at the back because of the strech on the tire!
god that was a long post!

Alright lads, can anybody help me? im lookin to but a silver, grey or naples red valver, does anyone know of anybody selling??? Also once i have it im lookin to drop it and put 16" borbet A [ 7.5" wide] alloys on. Do you know how much i can drop it by, with out rubbing? or what i should do.. cheers:D