ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Road Trip

Haha, i've no idea tbh ! Couldn't pay me all the money in the world to drink tea of coffee haha.

Yeah, i can't wait. can't come quick enough really lol. Is Adam not taking you along? LOL

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Haha, i've no idea tbh ! Couldn't pay me all the money in the world to drink tea of coffee haha.

Yeah, i can't wait. can't come quick enough really lol. Is Adam not taking you along? LOL

She could of come but she can't afford it lol

MG ZR 1.8
She could of come but she can't afford it lol

No I just wasn't given enough warning by my lover. So I didn't save! Hahaha.

But no Adam your cooking with me, I'm not doing it for all your buddies on my own hahaha. Kitchen...? ;)

MG ZR 1.8
Haha, oh dear. So yeah...... 3 WEEKS !!!!!

He likes it. Its okay ;).
I am very Jealous.. Next year I'll come... And cook breakfast everyday cause I'm great. :).

And take the slow shed on the track hah. I need this holiday! But I need money too... :'(

MG ZR 1.8
I'm sure you all won't miss me that much. Yull be having too much fun on the track to even notice im not there!
I'm only cooking breakfast after all aha!
Nothing special!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Good luck with that one.. Haha.

Geddes, did you find another camera mount, or you just going to use the one you have?

The camera mount i got of eBay does not work, I'll need another one

Just for the record I'm on the wine, tired and on the PS3