ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Road Trip

should have dropped me a line, get all my renault parts cost price. cheep as chips, could have posted em

Not ordered them yet dude!

I need front discs and pads, and rear pads. How much would that be? And what make are the discs from Renault? Drop me a pm if you want.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Not ordered them yet dude!

I need front discs and pads, and rear pads. How much would that be? And what make are the discs from Renault? Drop me a pm if you want.

Get a quote from G 172 as well! Excellent guy!
All Brembo.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
spoke to Chris, were ok with it going down on the Saturday night. Is there any plans yet where were sleeping? Don't want to spend any unnecessary spending that's all

spoke to Chris, were ok with it going down on the Saturday night. Is there any plans yet where were sleeping? Don't want to spend any unnecessary spending that's all

How many of you are there? I could possibly put you all up for the night at mine, if there's room ha. Need to check as well as think I have some family over around that time but can't remember.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
How many of you are there? I could possibly put you all up for the night at mine, if there's room ha. Need to check as well as think I have some family over around that time but can't remember.

there's 6 of us this way Adam

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Got the room for you all. I'll check if I've got family over, but I don't think I have. Near Banbury as well so you know.

I might even cook you all dinner if you're lucky ha.

I'm further down south so I wont be staying over yours.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
that will be great thanks guys, no doubt my memory cards will be full of video's and pics. will you lot be alright on your cards?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just i don't want to run out of space, if i do run out i want it downloaded so make free space. if you get me

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Alright you can all stay round mine if you like, inside, not in the garden haha

I'm going to the dogs cs meet on the 24th so we could all meet there and go back to mine.

Keep me informed as to what your going to do!

Alright dude. We won't be leaving here until about 7:30pm. I'm working all day, and James is at the football match so that'd be the earliest we could leave. So not sure what you want to do? I'd imagine it'd take us a good 5 hours to get there too !

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Alright dude. We won't be leaving here until about 7:30pm. I'm working all day, and James is at the football match so that'd be the earliest we could leave. So not sure what you want to do? I'd imagine it'd take us a good 5 hours to get there too !

I can stay up to let you guys in, won't be that late ;)

MG ZR 1.8
Alright you can all stay round mine if you like, inside, not in the garden haha

I'm going to the dogs cs meet on the 24th so we could all meet there and go back to mine.

Keep me informed as to what your going to do!

I thought I was staying round!!?