ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Road Trip

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
if that's the one you got same as mine , then why the f**k doesn't it fit to the windscreen

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
yeah i was drunk opened the bottle round 20:00 was still little bit left when i went to bed around 02:00 way way past my bed time, was the wine getting to me lol

so how does it work then Stu?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
yeah i was drunk opened the bottle round 20:00 was still little bit left when i went to bed around 02:00 way way past my bed time, was the wine getting to me lol

so how does it work then Stu?

You were trying to suduce my girl! Haha

Haha looks like I missed some great banter last night.

I'm up for that Adam, that'll be awesome cheers. And Steph, tea, milk and one sugar ;).

Not really close, having a quick look. I could drive over to Cambridge and meet you there. That'll be the best bet I think.

MG ZR 1.8
As far as men go I'm pretty good at that sort of thing. Twice, yes TWICE this week I've cooked hungover breakfasts for myself and the lads. But as you offered...... :p

You been pursuaded to come yet?

I am so sad that I can't come.
I am terribly sorry that I'm not lol.
I dont mind cooking, Its fine, I'm even going into work late to cook for you guys! Can't have you going hungry now

Good stuff cheers stu.

I'm hoping for some decent news this week. Have damaged my posterior tibial tendon again on Saturday, I was told if it happens again they could cast me up for 6-8 weeks. I'm off to the doctors this week and hoping it's not to serious. Fingers crossed ha.

To be fair, I might just tell them not to and live with it if they do suggest it.