ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Touches (pics)

Petrol Blue 182.
these i think, but the center spokes are balck, not sure wether to have the colour in the pic or the black centerd ones.

LensoBSX.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
u found anywhere that actually stocks these? i struggled

yeah topgear.co.uk or .com have a shop in guildford, theyd order them in, theres a shop near hownslow and one in ivor near slow that do them as well

RenaultSport 172.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio-Coby
Should look good once completed... What Wheels Etc. are you going to be running??
15 inch lenso bsx's i think, bbs lookalikes

someones car is going to look very smililar to myn when completed then ;)
booooo :(

Petrol Blue 182.
Quote:
Should look good once completed... What Wheels Etc. are you going to be running??
someones car is going to look very smililar to myn when completed then ;)
booooo :(

lol. well its either these wheels or ronal ls which are pretty much the same excpet there diamond cut

RenaultSport 172.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage#16v
Quote:
Quote:
someones car is going to look very smililar to myn when completed then
booooo
lol. well its either these wheels or ronal ls which are pretty much the same excpet there diamond cut

and i try to be diffrent . bahhh.
ronals are nicer IMO

Petrol Blue 182.
you have to get them lights to fully pull it off imo. where you doing all this work looks like a coach park lol. looking good though mate. how long you recon till you finish it asa whole? isit guna be slammed rly low?

lol it is a coach yard and yeah coilovers should be here sooon and not to sure bout a month maybe, i do everything in the half terms lol

Last edited:
  ATS CUP'd Dynamique
looking awesome so far mate !

i'm surrey based and am often around the bracknell area..look out for me in a Mk2 Ph2 with ATS cups! ;)

Petrol Blue 182.
looking awesome so far mate !

i'm surrey based and am often around the bracknell area..look out for me in a Mk2 Ph2 with ATS cups! ;)

got any pics mate? i was reading the thread u had going, was quite badley considering ats cups! havent seen any clios with cups on think yours is a first! we should have a meet sum time

Petrol Blue 182.
wait a week ( until i get tyres fitted) and will take a bunch of pics then !

im game, mite be a bit longer tho, coilovers havent arrived, hopefully 2moz or sat and they as soon as there on my doorstep i shall b popping over to topgear.co.uk in guildford and placing an order for my darling alloys :clap:

Petrol Blue 182.
The coilovers have arrived at last! :D
DSC00208.jpg

They will be fited on sat, when the boot is being painted and my cupspoiler which im picking up 2morrow will also be painted and fited

got some new side strips off a ph2 althogh the clips arnt the same as the originals so a bodge job is in order
DSC00188.jpg

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
i think this is guna look good. not to sure on the moutning of your front number plate tho mate. how much the coilys set you back and how low they guna drop it?

Petrol Blue 182.
yeah thats going as soon as the coilys are on, will be underneath the filled in recess in the middle, cost me £475 but i swear they were priced £425 the day before lol and im thinkin 100 on the front 90 on the rear but i wont know untill there on when i can see what looks best :)

172 Exclusive no.067
are the coilies fk highsports? just out of interest where did u order em from?

will look niice. :)

Petrol Blue 182.
are the coilies fk highsports? just out of interest where did u order em from?

will look niice. :)

yeah fk highsports (cheapest ones lol) and the cheapest i could find em was off rimstyle, took a while to come but will def be worth it

Petrol Blue 182.
Fitted and painted my cup spoiler today which i picked up last nite courtesy of has, so thank you :)
fitted the coil overs aswell with the help of a mate, still sum fine tuning to do with the camber and tracking, other then that then that, even thing worked out :)

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

spoiler fitted and ready to paint
DSC00213.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

boot has a small run which will be polished out asap, but other then that this is the finished boot
DSC00218.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

Mustang, S13, AX GT
The cars looking good so far I cant wait to see it with the rims on, take the adjuster plates out of the coilies, lower!!

S13
Image007.jpg

That's how low it'll be without the platforms. Looking good so far I'm keeping a keen eye on this thread!