ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Wheel Help

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
I have just bought a set of Ats Cups 15x7. They have an offset of 28 and the standard mk2 ph2 offset is 37. Will these fit my clio fine without any problems (ie. scrubbing)

cheers for your help

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
damn you!

are you having to bore out the centres? what is the standard size?

they should fit on fine matre, standard wheels are a mile in the arch.

dunno... im sure when i inquired about this last year, middo said it wouldnt.. but then again i cannot confirm this dude

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
40mm on sports is the same as 60mm on non-sport IIRC

If you don't have any problem with your offset and the width of your rim being 9", then i'll be fine ! YAY! :D

cheers for your help laura

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
mine are 8s, they measure 9" across but they are 8s, 7s will measure 8" across,
they may foul on the caliper but can be sorted with a 2mm spacer, its not that they dont fit over its just because of the back if the wheel sits closer to the hub than others and may catch the front of the caliper

Chocolate Bar™
you should be ok, my kt5s wouldnt clear the caliper but then again i had a big brake kit fitted so it wouldnt. As said if you are having problems try to space them out