ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

euro....

White APE
Couzens is trying to get me to go euro with the 182. LOL

He had an idea for some colour on the car, a colour i just wasnt expecting. Anyway, here's his idea for the colours.

What do you guys think?

DSCF2653.jpg

DSCF2655.jpg

Credit for the PS work goes to theduckatspork

Forget euro or whatever is it, i'd go with getting your wheels done in anthratice, they'd look sweet as then.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
agree doesnt look right. get some eibachs on it though

White APE
LOL
Yea, i have to agree tht im not sure on teh choc colour.

Eibachs are in the pipeline. I do like anthracite, but then again, its gettin a bit common now.

Hmmm, think im going to have to have a play in PS

I await to hear from couzens to fight his case for this colour. lol

Lol, i did those chops and i wasnt sure on the colour either! Leave it with me for a couple of options ;)

Petrol Blue 182.
LOL!! im not going to bother to fight lol i wasnt expect it to be liked :( but hey i like euro lol and think the borwn would be diff, did expect the anthracite and eibach replys tho! :)

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Not that bad tbh, seen a lot worse on here...

I'd focus on dropping the c**t a good 30mm or so though first though mate.

RenaultSport 172.
right...
i heard he was having 8.5j BBS, 110mm FK coiley drop, and the bodywork smoothed?

...i think it sounds mint :p

Up rocks
How does painted badges equate to 'euro' style? I'm pretty sure euro styling comprises of a very minimalistic look with alot of smoothing of the bodywork, tyres that are far too small being stretched over small diameter deep dished polished rims and extreme lowering among other things.

White APE
Yea your correct there pete. This was just an idea he came up with of a colour to introduce if it went a euro way ~ which would include everything you just said.

Up rocks
Yea your correct there pete. This was just an idea he came up with of a colour to introduce if it went a euro way ~ which would include everything you just said.

Fair do's then, colour scheme could work but personally i dont think Clio's lend themselves well to euro styling, to me they look much more comfortable in track prep and look very 'at home' on track. Of course thats just my personal preference though :)

White APE
Yea, i know esactly what you mean there. I do like the euro look when pulled off properly.

But i highly doubt i'll be going downt that route.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Play it safe and go for the Uber rare turinis, think they only made 40,000,000 of them so if your quick you might get a set...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i dunno but them badges arnt red, there brown. youve got it wrong about euro well wrongs the wrong word, euro isnt all about smoothing your car, its about being different than the entire crowd of cars that get modified the smoothed look is the most common euro look theres other branches of euro.

for example;

mk1 rabbit GTi in grey, remove the bumpers, chequered roof, slam, BBS RS001's, side exit exhaust n maybe change the headlights from twin's to singles.

now thats euro aswell but i didnt mention smoothin once, its all about your interpritation of euro, its about being different so your car being smooth like the rest isnt that different. its all down to how far n how much money you have. theres a big argument at the mo to which is best, AIR-RIDE or COILOVERS, personaly i think theres no PRIDE in airRIDE.

mk1 clio 1.8 16v
i dunno but them badges arnt red, there brown. youve got it wrong about euro well wrongs the wrong word, euro isnt all about smoothing your car, its about being different than the entire crowd of cars that get modified the smoothed look is the most common euro look theres other branches of euro.

for example;

mk1 rabbit GTi in grey, remove the bumpers, chequered roof, slam, BBS RS001's, side exit exhaust n maybe change the headlights from twin's to singles.

now thats euro aswell but i didnt mention smoothin once, its all about your interpritation of euro, its about being different so your car being smooth like the rest isnt that different. its all down to how far n how much money you have. theres a big argument at the mo to which is best, AIR-RIDE or COILOVERS, personaly i think theres no PRIDE in airRIDE.

well actually your almost right. euro is about doing your own thing, but its actually called euro because people in the eu kicked off the smooth lower and simplify look.. doing your own thing to the car is just what people in the dub scene do to bring different ideas and looks to the scene and to show off at shows. iv got a euro mk2 golf vr6 powered and a polo with a 1.8t in it and am trying to come up with ideas all the time to make it different.( altho 1.8t's are common now) oh and your rite about coilys and airride as people who tend to go 4 the 'rat look' like coilovers and so on. coiloevers all the way baby!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I Hate with a passion Trailer queens, cars still look mint but i have no respect because there just cheque book cars really

RenaultSport 172.
even though i said airRides gay, i was actually considering it at one point...lol

RenaultSport 172.
...its not that bad tbf...you can import it from america...
think i was looking about £500 for the kit, with everything in it & including all fee's, and then about £300 fitting

RenaultSport 172.
...theres also raven hydrolics that sell them over here...quite expensive over here though tbf

mk1 clio 1.8 16v
yea i kno wat you meen, all mine have been saving saving saving then spend spend spend lol and hopefully get what i want. air ride can be ok looks wise but couldent bring myself to buy it. rather just settle for a nice set of coilovers and wind up and wind down when i can bring my self to do it