ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Every car cleaners dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
  RB & LY 182
5284f844-42ba-072a.jpg

5284f844-42f5-6011.jpg

Started at 9 this morning and just finished the full clean and guess where I've done it..... At work so getting paid at the same time absolute result...... No polishing too cold just big clean...... Enjoy

AUDI A5 s-sline
is it dirt or just a rum mark from wiper?
wheres your cup spoiler mate?

wish i could do this at work!!!! :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
9am-3pm and you've only washed it....Dread to think how long it would take if you were polishing!!

Skoda fabia Vrs
bunch of dickheads on here by the way

Some people are but you have posted up a picture of the car cleaned that's dirty still. People don't know the picture was took half way through the cleaning process mate.

Usually before & after shots.

Last edited:
  RB & LY 182
who gives a f*ck if theres dirty bits call the f*cking dirty police then!

narrow minded people on here been too 2 meets and full of geeks except the odd 1 or 2

R6 2.0 XE'd Kangoo
I just had a quick read through this and had to laugh! and post for that matter.

For a start why would you take a picture of your car half way through cleaning? Why not just wait until its all done, then the picture would be better?

It's not quiet my dream to wash my car at work I can if I want to but there's nothing wrong with my drive way.

Narrow minded people? You mean because you expected everyone to w*nk over your shiny car at a half beat attempt of washing it and you didn't get the comments you were hoping for? Do me a favour!

I think the word your looking for is FAIL! - Totally innapropriate language calling people d*ckheads because of the negative comments. You asked for it to be fair.

That is all :)

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
I just had a quick read through this and had to laugh! and post for that matter.

For a start why would you take a picture of your car half way through cleaning? Why not just wait until its all done, then the picture would be better?

It's not quiet my dream to wash my car at work I can if I want to but there's nothing wrong with my drive way.

Narrow minded people? You mean because you expected everyone to w*nk over your shiny car at a half beat attempt of washing it and you didn't get the comments you were hoping for? Do me a favour!

I think the word your looking for is FAIL! - Totally innapropriate language calling people d*ckheads because of the negative comments. You asked for it to be fair.

That is all :)

This!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Don't listen to all these people! It's always been my dream to have shiny bodywork and dirty windows! And I'd love to wash my car at work but I think they would be pissed off with it in the office and it wouldn't fit in the lift so would be a James Bond style entrance through the window from the car park.

I did ride a friend's bike into the office once when I was drunk, parked it up for the night and went out on a works thing. That involved no washing though. And has no windows to leave dirty even if we did wash it.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
FLOL I can't believe this.

Guy posts up two pictures in a car cleaning thread, of a dirty car, then calls people narrow minded when they spot that it is dirty.

PH1 iceburg
I was gbsmacked when i read the ops replies.

If you cant take friendly banter let alone criticsm you shouldnt post pics of your car on a public forum.

Don't listen to all these people! It's always been my dream to have shiny bodywork and dirty windows! And I'd love to wash my car at work but I think they would be pissed off with it in the office and it wouldn't fit in the lift so would be a James Bond style entrance through the window from the car park.

I did ride a friend's bike into the office once when I was drunk, parked it up for the night and went out on a works thing. That involved no washing though. And has no windows to leave dirty even if we did wash it.

<3 you Vish!

who gives a f*ck if theres dirty bits call the f*cking dirty police then!

narrow minded people on here been too 2 meets and full of geeks except the odd 1 or 2

I did. I am they and they are me. Nee nor. You're in violation of having a crap thread and a crap attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Brown Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.