ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EvilJohns new flaming 172

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Filler cap is gone!! Loving that photoshop Iain! mmmmmmm

Ali the difference is me and Iain do it with style ;)

Think I may just be getting another standard one for just now to save cash till I can get a stealth from k-tec

A well built VW
C+C have a good rep as do Meerkat (sp?)

Looks ok the noo but im sure in a few weeks it will be gorgeous

Nice one just a shame its a phslow ;-p

Loose the wheels would be a good idea they just dont look right imho

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Well as I say the tacky shite is gone :) so already an improvement, the silvervisions wil be swapped over as wel as teh clear side reps and hopefully lowered too

A well built VW
EvilJohn said:
Well as I say the tacky sh*te is gone :) so already an improvement, the silvervisions wil be swapped over as wel as teh clear side reps and hopefully lowered too

Ha Ha i was just thinking that must have read my mind. Whats the mileage etc Get a guid pice

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
EvilJohn said:
Filler cap is gone!! Loving that photoshop Iain! mmmmmmm

Ali the difference is me and Iain do it with style ;)

Think I may just be getting another standard one for just now to save cash till I can get a stealth from k-tec

I must be stevie wonder then: Enjoy! :rasp:

DSC00795.jpg

DSC00207-1.jpg

middoali.jpg

style!!!! PLLLEEAAASSEEE!!!!!!!!!!

030806wwood003qi6.jpg

Rb 182
Very nice dude. Like i said when you were at the garage. Tis nipppy!!! ;)

Well see how quick it goes after mines is turbo'd ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers guys, was also half thinking about the irish font like Rich 16v has, 10% smaller but smae font so wouldnt get pulled. Wouldnt mind a shorty but the holes would piss me off!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Went for a wee shot tonight with Dave, I see what folk mean about the 5k kick now! And so does Dave. Sounds simialr to Daves clio just now!

Rb 182
Just a set of clean standard plates with sticky pads will go along way.

I really like it, a little jealous. Might have a Mk1 172 by the time you get back ;)

Rb 182
EvilJohn said:
I'll be jealous of your mk1 172 if you get it! Swap?! Have fun with it whilst Im away!

Well the plan is to er wash it for you. And try fix it. Looking forward to it lol!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Djw Dave said:
Bored now. Want somthing 172 quick:(

new plan - new plan

v6 lump in it

i know what you mean, but least you have a unique car, hand crafted, blood, sweat and tears by yourself!

Octavia VRS
Very nice John! Stunning colour and glad you have 'demodded' it, looks great standard imo

Btw all you flame red 172 owners - I had a pink Clio first ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers Kenny, yeah you cnat see the 5 ***** pads (seatbelt things) very well but the are now sitting in the boot with the shite plastic things and a very battered backbox. Fuel cap cover coming to an ebay near you!

Oh yeah the story behind the exhaust, looked at it the other day and noticed it was a little loud but not bad at all, thought 'that'll last no problem' Picked it up and it was fine, drove through to Edinburgh (20 miles) thought it was a bit louder, probably just cos its hot, let Dave have a wee shot, coming back on the motorway noticed it getting louder, fairly annoyed! Come off teh m8 onto the Livi dual carrageway, see a gap, leave it on 3rd an boot it a bit, got really loud so changed up early and it got even louder! Looked in the mirror to see my backbox sliding down teh road and people swerving round it!! Had nothing to pick it up with as it was roasting, nipped back to the house (% mins away) came back it had gone over the barrier :S and had been run over by something!! So no way of getting it welded back on then!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Trev I may do yeah, sort of thinking about getting the ph3 dynamique wheels taht look the same but are 15s, tyres are half teh price and I love the handling when its dropped on 15s!

Cheers patty, I plan to when I come back from my holiday, taking the 1.4 round the north of Scotland as I cant get my gf inusred on the 172 till March (not had licence long enough)