ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Diaries Trophy Video

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
We lent him that car as it was a press one. He called the press office mid review and wanted to buy it lol

Really enjoyed that. A few ****-ups with the information, but who cares. I'm keeping mine forever!

330i. E30 Touring.
Good old Pilot Exacto tyres.

And 182bhp. But with this exhaust probably 192-195. Lol

Don't be such a pedant, it's nice to see our cars getting the recognition.

:rasp:

Agreed. I actually quite like his videos and its nice to see the trophy being admired by someone who has driven and owned a lot of exotics even is some of the info was a bit wrong.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Think he bought his tyres down the market?

​Great vid and collection!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
As said - a lot of mis-information but generally a good video. Good to see the Clio taking a lot of praise from a highly regarded Motor journalist!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Oh god. I want another.

They're sooo cheap to run too.

FRS
Whats horrific about showing all paperwork and how its looked after? Had plenty offers actually but cheers for that pm you sent me a few weeks ago was hugely helpful :hail:

FRS
Cheers Danny, don't know why people think i've had no interest lol! Think i'll keep it now getting 39-40mpg and just bought koni rears cant wait :)

RB 182
It makes me love mine even more when a person with the car collection he has appreciates the clio so much.

FRS
Your advert consisted of a load of pictures and the following text:

I was only trying to help you sell it, which you havent managed to.

pictures showing all paperwork anyone genuinely interested has asked me anything they needed to know and i've told them, i've had silly offers and reasonable but yes you are indeed correct its not sold, i'm in no hurry to sell it either, not easy getting a hpi clear trophy with low owners etc, you know that yourself i guess.

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
i followed his Zonda down the M3 last week , i don't believe he still owns it .

yep. he sold it. IIRC Harry sold it for £300k more than what he bought it for..... which is about what I have spent on my fking Clio!

Cool video depite the wrong info. Great to see him apperciate the Clio. :)

I like Metcalfe as a journalist, not a presenter. That said, the reason he owns the T is the same reason I own mine.

I like Metcalfe as a journalist, not a presenter. That said, the reason he owns the T is the same reason I own mine.
Just finished the vid, I warmed to him as the video went on. Driving it properly as well!!

And I'll vouch for them being giant killers after my tour to Wales - so much so I thought I'd leave a comment.

I really do love the Trophy. Can't see myself ever getting rid of it.