ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo magazine feature

172 Flamer
My mate rcently managed to get a magazine feature with his Evo and asked if I would take some snaps for him. Thought I would share them with you guy's. I realise a couple are a little over exposed on the side of the bodywork, but he was very happy with them and they look pretty good in the magazine. Hopefully, tomorrow I will be getting a copy of the magazine, so will post up some pics from that.

6053749791_7112dd84fa_z.jpg

Evo by g.simmons, on Flickr

6053750801_945d8e8197_z.jpg

6054301902_39c0b00f71_z.jpg

6053753129_34d39423be_z.jpg

6054304074_fa8c78339c_z.jpg

Thanks for looking

Gareth

172 Flamer
You have to take two photo's of the car one with the bonnet closed and vise versa, and blend them using photoshop or simular.

Clio 197
nice photos, that last shot is brilliant.

does he not get grief from the police about the plate?

172 Flamer
Andy - No didn't get paid, never thought these were going to come out as good as they did, and the guy is a good friend, so would have felt a bit awkward asking for money.

Montana - He's never had any grief about the plate, although he has been stopped on a number of occassions for 'random checks', but what do you expect with a 21 year old driving an Evo lol.

There were 5 of us in the car one evening and a police car was following us, obviously must have looked a bit suspicious, he must have radiod in, we got to a dual carriage way and there was another police car coming up the wrong way with blues an two's, boxed us in and searched us and the car, was a bit crazy. (obviously nothing found).

172 Flamer
Title dissapoints.

It's not EVO. I'm out.
Sorry to confuse, didn't realise there was only one subject with the same name/title :slap:.

It was for a magazine called 'Wastegate Chatter' as mensioned, specifically for the Mitsibushi Evolution, the car.