ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EVO this month

Just arrived in post this morning...........brilliant advertisement feature by Renault - 12 pages long............NEw V6, 172 CUp and 172 - all the hot renaults...........fab!

Remember its written by Renault as an advert as opposed to being an independant assessment! There is a group test in there with the new V6 though.

TT 225

Yea, it is an advertising feature - but quite a good one, with snippets about the old Renault Turbo, the GT Turbo and the Williams too

Not sure if its in the shops yet? Get it on subscription :)

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Yeh, got mine as well, subscribe. The Renault Ad feature is really good, the little sections about the Williams, and 5 Turbo are pretty good as well, short but good. Obviously talked up and some classic cheesy lines but what do you expect, its an advert!!

172, Tiguan

I always buy it in the shops - got it on the 4th i think. Gets a bit battered in the post, plus i keep them.

The stelvio (SP??!!) Pass bit is awsome! That Ferrari, what a car. and the Porsche aint bad either!!!