ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Trophy!!

GW Clio 200

Evo Clio Trophy V BMW M6

What a brilliant article....

Another big thumbs to the Trophy!!!

labelled: The Giant Killer!

A red missile

I dont believe it anyway, methinks someone over at evo magazine is losing the plot. As much as i like the trophy - i dribble when i see mine - unless its had a wash then im nursing a semi i dont believe that story, unless the m6 was being driven by a certain mr s.wonder theres no way a front wheel drive hatchback could keep up with a 500+bhp beemer.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Yeah, the whole Giant Killer thing is a bit misleading really, probably a good way to sell a few more mags, but if you actually read the article its a very fair well reasoned review of both cars. It makes it clear that on anything other than a twisty road the M6 would be long gone, but I dont see why the Trophy shouldnt be able to give it a run for its money in the twisties with your average driver at the wheel of both.

GW Clio 200

I only see it last night while walking through Asda..not really into cars that much!!

Could do without the sarcasm tbh.. not everybody has Jeremy clarkson as there pin up!!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Quote: Originally posted by .:xTreme:. on 06 September 2005

Could do without the sarcasm tbh.. not everybody has Jeremy clarkson as there pin up!!!
FPMSL!!!