ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exalto 2 mucho wonga!!!

2012 WRX Waggon

spoke with a tech at reno - who has a luverly blue one (thats abit poorly) hes a member on here actually.

he believes the tyres will be 100 quid trade! eeek.

ps - had my first look round the 182, the mag pics dont do them any justice! If I had the money free I get one tomorrow!

dk

911 GTS Cab

thats the only problem when they are speciifically designed for a car, they have you by the b*llocks!

better start saving now then.....

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by visceral on 11 March 2004

spoke with a tech at reno - who has a luverly blue one (thats abit poorly) hes a member on here actually.
whats up with it? mines going in on monday as the alarm has packed in. (i think)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

light dont come on. needs to go in to get some bits refitted too.

had the same problem with my maxim, came with some really strange mich mxvs cannot remember the size but only mith make them

Dirty E91

but you can still get other brands of tyre in the same size right, its not a special size or something is it?

What are peoples tyres of choice anyway?

2012 WRX Waggon

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio182 on 11 March 2004

whats up with it? mines going in on monday as the alarm has packed in. (i think)
His N/S front wheel is hitting the wheel arch liner, they have spoken to france and are awaiting some more info - the guys in france said they had something similar an a pre-production model.

Id still buy one!!

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio182 on 11 March 2004

His N/S front wheel is hitting the wheel arch liner, they have spoken to france and are awaiting some more info - the guys in france said they had something similar an a pre-production model.

Id still buy one!!
I have had that aswell a couple of times, but only when I am going up our multi storey carpark at work turning the corner on an incline. I just put it down to the suspension, but maybe that is nothing like what he is getting?

2012 WRX Waggon

his has worn away part of the liner I believe.

he said hed come back on the forum, so he might be able to give u more detail.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Have just got a quote for the Exalto 2s for my 182 and Renault have quoted me £144!!!!!!!

2012 WRX Waggon

bit of a bugger that init!

if u get a repairable puncture, and use the foam the tyre is dead!

mmmmm - dont think many people will be re-fitting the exaltos personally