ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Excel/Small Program Document Help!

Revels Mum & Sister
I am shi.t with Excel & programming/equations

Basically I need to create a Spreadsheet which includes a Box where you can select between two cable types (With different prices per M), then a required length, then the choice of 4 connectors from a drop down box and then have it all calculated into one price.

Can be done in Excel or as a standalone App in something like VB as the unit prices will not need updating anytime soon

Can anyone make this for me? Quite willing to pay someone for there troubles via Paypal.

Send me a PM if you can help

DCi
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2jf92a

is that what you need? you should be able to change the names and prices without buggering it up. You could also add more cables and connections if you wish to tinker with the formulas

if you want to hide all the values once you have set the names and prices up just set the font to white :)

I presume there is a formula i dont know to do that more easily but meh it works

Revels Mum & Sister
Just seen this post sorry. Thats *****tastic will do the job nicely :) Thank you for that

DCi
lol and if you get a pm back saying another way to do it post it up here and share the wealth, im sure my way isnt the easiest but it works!