ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exciting new purchase ....

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
Ok, maybe not. It's a new battery. A Small, light one.

I didnt like the idea of the standard battery being bolted to the rear of the clio floorpan is its a bit tinfoily back there. One of those heading towards you at great speed would put a nice scuff in your seats ;)

So this little thing can drop down behind a seat, or even go back in the engine bay as its so small.

Weighs 6KG and pumps out over 600amps (oe is 430 iirc)

All together now ... AWWWWW

battery1.jpg

battery2.jpg

battery3.jpg

tiTTy & SV650
I dont think it's gonna fit in the phone mate ;)

Wish you could see that much of my desk... lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i thought that when looking at your pictures. the old battery looked a bit awkward and dangerous.

nice work.

:)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I bet secretly he tidied up before taking that pic. My office is so packed full of stuff its not really an ofice more of a store cupboard. lol.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
haha ;) its way tooooo tidy Ross. Sort it out. Top shelf of that cupboard under the desk - p**n... and loads of it ;)

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
MFI ??!!?!

how dare you, it was all custom built I'll have you know. Cost the boss a fortune. Maybe a bit too much. ;)

VaVa
And judging by the amount of work you've had done to your car he pays you far too much.

Sounds like my kind of boss. lol. Any jobs going?

E91 M Sport
lagerlout1 said:
And judging by the amount of work you've had done to your car he pays you far too much.

Sounds like my kind of boss. lol. Any jobs going?

Oh you wouldn't want that mate, they make you start at the bottom, and that ain't a fun place to be....eh Gareth!! ;)