ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EXCLUSIVE Trophy Pictures

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Hmm, need to see one in the flesh to make my mind up on the looks I think. It looks like a toy car in the pics! I take it they should come with the splitter?

VaVa

Never noticed that... looks like thw whole underside has been painted black...

What setting shoulod you have had the phone on?? They look OK for a mobile....

Lee

BMW M2C

Got Im such a tart, but Im happy its got Speedline stamped on the wheels. :oops:

I see what you mean about the springs Tom.

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 15 June 2005

Got Im such a tart, but Im happy its got Speedline stamped on the wheels. :oops:

I see what you mean about the springs Tom.
I know what you mean. I actually wondered today if i could get a little speedline sticker to put on my turinis. how gay is that!1 lol!!:oops:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

:D Sweet. 9 Days to go!!!

Cheers Tom. Now do i go there tomorrow to look at it for real......

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 15 June 2005
should have the splitter!

They wont have put it on as it will be on and off a trailer for a few weeks doing shows and motoring events. Too much chance of it being ripped off.

Lee

BMW M2C

The Cup splitter is standard on it yeah, but they dont fit it till it reaches the dealers. That car still has shows to do so Id imagine they dont want to break the front bumper and splitter on the trailer.

C

Cupster

Tom I saw you last night at Canary Wharf, thought I recognised you!! Should have said hello but didnt want to look like an arse if I got it wrong!

Not sure whether to get one of these or a 182 with coilovers and Recaros. I really want xenons and a choice of colours!

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by Jeremy Townsend on 16 June 2005

If any one is going to Oulton Park this Sunday, a Trophy will be on display there
JT, i thought we would be given the chance to drive one at Oulten?

[Edited by blink172 on 16 June 2005 at 9:23am]

Sorry, didnt read it properly. Will go wake up.

172, Tiguan

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 16 June 2005Quote: Originally posted by Jeremy Townsend on 16 June 2005If any one is going to Oulton Park this Sunday, a Trophy will be on display thereJT, i thought we would be given the chance to drive one at Oulten?

This Sunday is touring cars at Oulton, which means Formula Renault and Clio Cups.

[Edited by jon_r on 6/16/2005 9:19:03 AM]

Weeman sucks ****

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 15 June 2005
yummy :D just one problem (apart from the back seats) its still too f**king high!!!!!

even higher than the standard 182. this is a homogolation (sp) model from a cup race series if im right...make it look like one renault ffs!

Ziel Nurburgring

Looks the nads. Cant wait to see one Tuesday Lee at the maidenhead meet.;) From yours to the meet must be oooh, 150miles? Think of the running in it will get, 300 odd mile without even trying!

Lee

BMW M2C

Thats assuming they actually get the car ready for me to pick it up Monday. Useless I tell thee. I feel like going down there and doing it myself.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Cupster on 16 June 2005

Tom I saw you last night at Canary Wharf, thought I recognised you!! Should have said hello but didnt want to look like an arse if I got it wrong!

Not sure whether to get one of these or a 182 with coilovers and Recaros. I really want xenons and a choice of colours!
LOL! small world! i just got off work! but i went round at lunch.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

looks wicked i rekon, really reall nice. make sure the splitter is on lee!! and get loads of pics up too.

Quote: Originally posted by Jeremy Townsend on 16 June 2005
If any one is going to Oulton Park this Sunday, a Trophy will be on display there

cool - can i drive it ;-)

:)

/y0z