ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EXCLUSIVE Trophy Pictures

Weeman sucks ****

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 16 June 2005Why make it lower? Lower doesnt always mean better. It looks nicer, but it might ruin the handling completely!!

you answered it yourself there mate, looks better. and lets not f**k about, we all know coilovers give a better ride quality then the standard setup...i should know!

but, in fairness, i havent driven this setup before anyone has a go lol.

[Edited by CHRIS172CUP on 6/16/2005 12:49:21 PM]

Titanium 182

not a fan

prefer the 182 with cup packs or the 182 cup!

the 172 cup looks nicer imo

althought someof the tweaks they have made on this car sound nice

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

I had a really odd dream last night..

Dreamt my brothers Honda Civic TypeR had to go in for a service.. and they gave him a Trophy as the curtosey car.. and it was the first one in the country.. very odd, i was driving it around everywhere and people were comming from all over to see it.

Elise/VX220/R26

lol are they starting as they mean to go on by having the splitter missing or does it not come with one?

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by jonnyboy on 16 June 2005
lol are they starting as they mean to go on by having the splitter missing or does it not come with one?

That car is being moved around on a transporter, it would get ripped off every time they took it off. It should have one.

Lee

BMW M2C

Royal Mail would never use a Trophy, its far too slow. Have you seen the speed those Sherpa vans do!!!

Weeman sucks ****

cos the springs are different heights either side so that rules out lowering springs but cant see why coilovers cant be made up.

Weeman sucks ****

Quote: Originally posted by Justy on 17 June 2005
personally i prefer the 172 cup!! <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">But thats only because im not a fan of red cars!!!!

the original and best:D

loony, thats what he told me when he called the other night. he said it was weird. and only one side has the resevior (sp) damping thingy on.

Weeman sucks ****

Quote: Originally posted by Tony on 17 June 2005
Looks the same as a 182 to me apart from the colour.

Whats the difference?:confused:

all different suspension setup.

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 17 June 2005

loony, thats what he told me when he called the other night. he said it was weird. and only one side has the resevior (sp) damping thingy on.

:confused: very odd, crazy french f**kers.

R

rich[182]

think the trophy looks awful, dont like colour or alloys and the side tropy sticker looks like its from halfords, think its worst looking 172/182 variant ever imho