ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust alignment issues

2004 clio 182 ff
hey ppl, just fitted a ktec supersport system to my 182 today and cant fault it, although i am having problems lining it up propperly. the std system never sat right either which drove me mad!!

any tips?

2004 clio 182 ff
i have already replaced the rear mounts as they were badley perished. its the drivers tailpipe that sits back futher and the whole system seams to point to the right

182 with cup packs
Exact same problem mate still like this as well. Could try packing with washers or I've even heard of hose pipe.

mondeo titanium tdci
My ktec system was packed out with washers big time when I got my 182 when I fitted the yozza/ jp exhaust I had to remove these and it sat spot on even with prima racing solid exhaust mounts :)

Looking for 182
The standard exhaust mounts are gash.

Even with sockets in place, this happened to mine:

oiz9n.jpg

Resulting in:

x0V9S.jpg

Get yourself two of these - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/POWERFLEX...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f0f1ee640

...and do this (the wire is temporary, I couldn't find any cable ties at the time :D)

Bd5bA.jpg

So now I have this...

2UBP8.jpg

There is still plenty of play in the system, and it's now aligned and I know it won't move or sag again :D