ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust, any good?

TeZ

Non RS : (
DNX Stainless Steel Performance Exhaust Back/Rear box
larger_image.gif
1x1.gif
DNX Stainless Steel Performance Exhaust Back/Rear box
Renault Clio 1.4 16v/1.6/1.5dCi/1.9dTi 1998 on
2 x 3" Round

DNX Performance exhausts feature a precision perforated core tube surrounded by stainless steel wool and high-temperature continuous roving fiberglass. DNX engineers have skillfully combined this power-producing straight through design technology, previously used only for drag-racing applications, with new internal P2 Technology, developed by DNX.
The DNX P2 Technology is based on a race muffler developed in 1998 for NHRA drag racing in the USA. The DNX design features two perforated 'screen' partitions located inside the exhaust flow tube and strategically placed at the specified angle and distance apart from each other. The engineered placement of these two partitions directs the sound energy pulses and exhaust gas flow characteristics of the exhaust. The sound absorbing material is based on a tried and true high-temperature continuous roving fiber glass that is in every DNX exhaust. The combination of P2 Technology and continuous roving fiber glass provides a box with a power producing advantage and street lethal sounds.
All DNX Performance Exhaust are made of the highest quality stainless steel, including the interior and all hangers and brackets & they come with an unlimited lifetime guarantee. The exterior is hand polished to give it a Show Quality mirrored finish that has to be seen to be believed!
DNX - modified genetix - DNA for your car!

Features
DNX - Modified Genetix - DNA for your car!
Genuine improved performance, noticeable power gains and accelerated gas flow
Brand new DNX P2 Technology based on a race exhaust
Hand polished to a mirrored show finish
Stainless Steel with DNX logo laser etched or embossed.
Lifetime guarantee

Will this exhaust be any good on my clio , they are higly rated but whats the sound like ?? if any body no's please advise

Ta

TeZ

kool will look around have been looking tho i swear theres only back boxes for mine or could i buy a back box and sport cat seperate?

TeZ

yea but then i get worried about the price with a custom , if i do they can just deliver the exhust to me and i fit cant they?? or do i have to drive down to them as i dont have the time lol