ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust cut-out Help me decide!

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
I'm having a twin 3.5" slash cut done at Prospeed this Wednesday and I've decided I want it cut into the bumper instead of hanging really low underneath like the Magnex's.

I've photoshopped 4 similar cut-outs but can't 100% decide which one to go for. So I need you to help me make my mind up :approve:

Do I go for

1) Low + Tight

reartwin-cutout1.jpg

2) Low + Looser

reartwin-cutout2.jpg

3) Higher + Tight

reartwin-cutout4.jpg

4) High-ish + Looser

reartwin-cutout3.jpg

I think I'm leaning towards either No.1 or No.2.

All opinions welcome (hopefully :eek: ).

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Is this a thread to try and get people to trick themselves into thinking the pics are different =P.

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
Lol, I've been staring at them too long!

No.3 is cut *slightly* higher up the bumper than No.1. No.4 is *slightly* higher than No.2

They do look very similar though.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
It's gotta be no.1. Mine was like that until I took the back box off and refitted it wrongly. Doh
Car%20park%20rear%202.jpg

Clio MK2 172
Def No.1. looks nice low and tight. The style just suits the car more, the others although arent that much different dont seem to belong/fit as nice if you get what I mean.