ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Dilemma

Anybody have one of these fitted. Quite appealing as they are competition spec, and cheap. However I know by reputation they are super loud, but anybody got one fitted to a 16v, or any other clio, and could be kind enough to give us a quick review. If it wasnt too loud I would be quite into getting it, as my exhaust is on way out and I am too skint the now to replace it with a stainless one. Cheers

Alex M

bugger sorry, yeah was on about Ashley exhaust. Mistake doesnt suprise, been doing minor screw ups at work all day.

Alex M

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

mates got a cat back four inch one on his fiesta. Sounds meaty. quite loud but not as load as mine... Go for it there good quality

I had an Asley full system with a 4" tailpipe

The system was a 2 1/4" bore and this thing was so loud I could set car alarms off.

The only reason I took it off was because I did a lot of motorway driving and I just couldnt put up with the noise inside the cabin.