ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EXHAUST FOR MK2 172

GUYS I WONNA BE A BIT DIFFERENT WITH THE EXHAUST I CHOOSE FOR MY NEW 172, APART FROM THE MAGNEX WHICH I NO IS GOOD AND A POWERFLOW SYSTEM, WHICH EXHAUST MANUFACTURE WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY?

what model year have you got m8y
My sister has been looking into exhausts for her mk2 172 02 mdl yr, and aint havin a lot of luck.
even magnex say that there cat back system dont fit 02 mdl yr (does fit 01 mdl yr), so choices may be limited.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

We now have 2 cat back systems available for the Mk1 and mk2 172. One has a 5"x3" oval tailpipe and the other has twin 3" rolled in tailpipes.

I hope this helps.

David.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Mike,

That looks sweet and I must say

** Flame Suit on **

What a lovely colour car

** Flame suit off **

How much m8 ?

172 sport,

i have a remus twin square there is a picture on the gallery a bit dark but can be seen if ya turn the brightness up if its any help

yogi

7.6cc :D

Erm Mike, why is the ground all wet on the pictures???

Surely you havent washed it for the photos have you?

It looks gorge by the way, i may consider one for Thomas, who hates not having a large pipe.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Hehe youve rumbled me Jilly. I had the exhaust fitted the day before the Renaultsport trackday, so I thought Id better give it a bit of a polish! Im sure Thomas would love a nice large outlet