ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust has buggered up?

Clio 172 sport
172 exhausts in brum, mine is Shagged?

My exhaust has gone between the back box and the middle section. I have got a 52 plate 172 clio sport. Any ideas on price, where i could get it done (Like today or tomorrow) live ac**ks green, birmingham?

Last edited:
  Black Clio GT
get an aftermarket s/s system like k-tec stealth if you like the standard look, will save you money in the long run mate!!

Ph-Sold!
Lasted quite well for the age then then! Ring them early enough and any tyre/exhaust fitter should have no problems getting one.

Do you need to get it done so urgently?

Clio 172 sport
No not really would like to get it done sooner rather than later...it sounds a really bad........how much for back box and middle section? estimate?

172 MKII FF
I had a stainless fitted by LongLife on my 172 from the cat back for £325ish.

Hi, I am looking at replacing my cat-back system as the one on is loud and chavvy (previous owner). I have been looking for stealth systems and the K-Tec one is the only one I can find. I am a little concerned that the exhaust is loud though. What is your LongLife one like?

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
i got quoted £295 for a middle and back section ..... i decided to go with the GDI group buy on a stealth system for £315 ....