ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust identification and help

2 girls, 172 cup
hey guys, my exhaust snapped during the recent winter salt months, and as i'm definatly keeping the clio now i'm want it sorted pretty sharpish.

it snapped on the joint on the box that is before the rear back box this one ;
P4090073.jpg

which has left the exhaust looking like this;

P4090071.jpg

soooo..........i went to the local exhaust place that i use for the more "retro" cars i have (no cats just two silencers) and ordered "the bit before the backbox" to which i received this;

P4090075.jpg

but it doesn't seem to match up to anything and looks the total wrong shape.

however, now that i'm keeping the clio i fancy a new exhaust, but yet again (maybe i'm just thick?) but i'm still confused as to what parts of the exhaust will be replaced. i like the look of this;

http://yozzasport.com/proddetail.php?prod=yozzasport_clio_172_exhaust_system_stealth

does anyone know if this is a bolt up to the cat jobbie? oh (DUNCE ATTACK!!!!!) is this the cat straight after the manifold?
P4090072.jpg

cheers guys, and for your time
New_Clio_172_cup_09.jpg

New_Clio_172_cup_02.jpg