ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust mounts/gasket help :-)

EP3 Civic Type R
Hoping you can all help out a damzel in distress! I've done a search of the forum and had a good read but still struggling.

Getting my Yozzasport exhaust put on next week, but am looking at getting some powerflex (or simalar) mounts to hang the exhaust on... to stop the infamous swinging exhaust!

I'm just unsure which ones to get and I've tried to get under the car today to look but it's too low. Hoping someone has some links or pics to advise me of what I need?

Ideally want to replace all the rubber mounts with poly ones.

Anyone else post some pics or help me out with links of which ones I need for the rest of the system

Thanks in advance
Mish

(ps, also after some new gaskets... Renault the best place or are they available online?)

LY 182
you cant get powerflex ones unfortunately, you are best of getting standard renault ones (or tbh for the rear one i found the bosal one better) and modify them with some bits of tube to stiffen them up a bit

EP3 Civic Type R
Ahh didn't realise that- I've seen the modded versions people have made on here, so might have a go at doing that instead, cheers mate :)

EP3 Civic Type R
I've ordered 2 of these on the off chance they'll fit... or at least help- they look simalar to the Reno ones and were only a tenner...

EXH001.jpg

172 MKII FF
Hey, where did you get them? Are you just going to cut out the standard Renault rubber and tie this in?

EP3 Civic Type R
I'm going to give it a go! I REALLY don't know if they'll even fit...but for a tenner I couldn't lose much. I'll have to have a reccy in a few days when they arrive.

Unless someone else has done simalar??

They are just powerflex ones, ordered from Europerformance

172 MKII FF
The person who I bought my car off did something similar but I had it taken off because I had a K-Tex stealth fitted, I must admit it doesnt hang properly so I'm contemplating what you are doing.

I would be interested to see the results if you decide to go ahead.

EP3 Civic Type R
I'll certainly let you know what happens. My Yozza exhaust is going on Friday, so I'll have a play about, see what comes of it!